Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break ....Day 4

Well, we talked daddy into taking 2 days off this week, and we headed to OKC. It seemed like a good idea, to go to the zoo today. Let's see it's Spring Break for every school in OK...and....it is beautiful out!!! What does that mean...it means people and more people and people!!!! The zoo was sssooooo crowded!! I am not exaggerating at all!! I think everyone had the same plan for Spring Break...

Now that I got that off my chest, we did have a great time!! The girls were tired of walking (so was Ryan) and it seemed there were a lot of exhibits closed for one reason or another; but it was a good time!!

My favorites are the giraffes!! I love them and really can't tell you why! I just like to watch them, they are so "oddly put together" (to me) with their long necks, long legs....who knows maybe I am just jealous...I will never know what it feels like to be tall :) Anyway, there were 3 adults and a kid that was born 4 days after Abbey's birthday. He was so cute!!

I think the girls and Ryan's favorites were the grizzly bears. One of them kept going to a tree and itching his back. The other went for a swim; and kept finding crackers in the water. He would dive down and get them, or scoop them up with his paw and eat them. We watched them for quite awhile.

All in all, we had a pretty good time, as a family!! Our girls are growing up so fast...







No comments: