Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rylee's School Party









On the same day as Abbey's party, Rylee's school sang carols and then had their individual parties. This is my absolute favorite time. They have all the children at the grade school sit in the media center and sing all the good Christmas carols we all learned as small children. Francy Kusch asked Trivia questions about the song they are going to sing to see who can guess the song. It is so much fun! Abbey sat by Rylee and Briley and fell asleep for about 10 minutes, I didn't have my camera by me; but I laughed so hard when I realized what she was doing. After the carols, each class room has a party. There are drinks, toys, snacks, and this year Rylee's classmate, Sammy Hopkins (?), mother read "Polar Express" and "The Night Before Christmas". She is so animated and the kids truly listened! She did a wonderful job!! Abbey was in aahh!

No comments: