Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Church Christmas Program

Well it is officially Christmas! In an older post I had written, I just hadn't gotten into "the spirit of Christmas". Well I officially am there! YEAH !

I love to hear the young children in our church, sing with all their heart about the greatest gift we have received! I loved the program this year. We had all different age groups sing and we had a time to carol (2 songs) and then a time of fellowship. I left feeling full (of the Spirit)!

I would have to say, the 2 and 3 year olds were amazing to me. They all stood so still while on stage, they smiled, they ringed their bells at the correct time and they sang!!! Their teachers did an awesome job with this group! They were so cute! I thought the entire evening and service was very nice!

I did take pics of the little ones singing they just didn't get copied on the CD, so no pics for this entry!

So I wish you all, where ever you may be, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Merry Christmas Monica!! Have a great day tomorrow! Love ya!