Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Wow! Can you believe Halloween has come and gone! Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Where has this year gone?! We made jack-o-laterns the night before, and the girls loved that! They both have such vived imaginations. Rylee takes anything that has to do with art and crafts seriously, maybe I have an artist in the making? This was Abbey's first year to get "really excited" about trick or treating. (I don't know how many times we have heard this phrase from Abbey this year. She is always really excited, or this is so exciting. LOL) We had a good day with all the school parties and uptown treating.(all the sugar!) I think the girls truly enjoyed the night treating because we all went, even RYAN! LOL! This is definetly not something Ryan usually does without "complaining", but this year he truly enjoyed himself and kept telling the girls, "You both need to get a little more excited about this. Run up to the doors, yell trick or treat." Those of you who truly know our girls, would be amazed at how mellow they were. Ryan kept asking me, "Didn't you run off without your parents when you were younger?" Although I was excited that they chose to stay beside us, I do remember running from house to house with my parents a block or so behind us. LOL! There were too many pics to just put a few, so I made a slide. Hope everyone is well.


No comments: