Saturday, November 8, 2008

Go Jackets....

Lastnight they had 55 girls, ages Pre-K to 5th grade, that cheered at the Fairview Yellow Jackets football game at half time. They were all so excited and so cute to watch. (I still cannot believe that Abbey is already old enough to do these events.) The day they had "Cheer Camp", Abbey was so excited I didn't know what to do with her. First of all, she was going to Rylee's school and second, because she was going to stand next to Sydney Martens. She had it all planned before she really even knew what she was doing. I got a kick out of her telling me what her plans were, and how she was "going to cheer by Sydney". Both girls did an excellent job. I haven't laughed and smiled so hard in a long time. During the dance Abbey was in her own little world, and then she would look around and notice she wasn't doing the same thing as anyone else. I had tears coming down, I was laughing so hard at Abs. All the little girls that age were so cute!! It was a fun evening. Ryan is still in McAlester hunting deer, so I took some video ( which I put on here also) but it sure doesn't show how precious the moments were while watching both our little girls "being cheerleaders"!

No comments: