Friday, November 21, 2008

1 WEEK !

Wow! I was looking a Nicole's blog and realized only 1 week until Thanksgiving?! Wow! This year is almost over. Is it me or did the time fly? I liked Nic's idea of putting things she is thankful for on her blog for the next week. The one thing I have been truly thankful for this year, are my friendships! Not just with my girlfriends; but with my hubby!

I have enjoyed being invited and going deer hunting with him these past few months. He has never shot at one while I am with him (I am not sure if he knows it might make me cry or if he is afraid he will miss! LOL!) but we have seen a few. It is so amazing to sit outside, in God's beautiful creation, and watch his creatures wonder. And by the way I am sure it is the second, I would never let him live it down if he missed an easy shot! LOL! I know it sounds corny, but I love it when it is just him and I and the peace around us. We hardly talk, yet there is something special about those moments.

Anyway for my girlfriends, you know who you are, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. I love to go workout, not by myself, with Nicole. It gives us time to unwind, discuss,laugh,or cry (when lifting :) I love to go watch movies with my friends. And I love to blog with my friends. I love being able to keep in touch and know what is going on in their lives, even though there is so much distance between a few of us (NIC)!

Our Sunday School Class is an awesome group of people. We are all so different and bring so many different point of views to the topic. Ryan and I truly love our class. We may not say much, but it is the best part of our Sunday routine. We have so many different "relationships" with our classmates. I keep all of them in my thoughts and prayers. We are having an adult night out tonight! We found sitters for the church and the adults are going to get our "Bowl On"! I hope alot show up. I am going to take my camera so I will try to catch some shots for everyone and blog them soon.

We are having some huge issues in the 2nd grade!!!! Can you believe it? The first would be, a girl told Rylee Hanah Montana was pregnant!! Rylee was torn up about it :) She said, "You know she isn't old enough to be married, Mom?" Mom thought, " Just keep that way of thinking and your dad and I won't have to worry!" LOL! So thankfully Aunt Heather search and found it was all a lie! IMAGINE THAT IN HOLLYWOOD :) Needless to say Rylee was pretty relieved about it :) She is sooo cute. Then we have a little girl that sets the way at school. If she doesn't like what you wear, at our house, we don't wear it again. If she doesn't want you to play with "her group", you don't! I tried to tell her not to let it get her down. How do you explain to a 7 year old, she has a lifetime to put up with people like this. I just said, "When she tells you you can't play, just smile and say okay and go somewhere else." I hope if she starts thinking it doesn't bother them, maybe she'll quit. Who knows! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :)

Remeber my family in your prayers and I will yours. Sometimes during the holidays, as much fun as they can be, we stray from the true meaning of it all. I'll pray for all my friends to have a stress free holiday! Ones filled with love and family! May God Bless You All!

No comments: