Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Paige's Dance Recital

My niece Paige had a dance recital in OKC on Saturday that the whole family attended. It was all the classes that the Dance School taught. They had 2 and 3 year olds, which were so precious, all the way to Seniors. They had some very talented kiddos on the stage.

After the recital, we went to On the Border, to celebrate Paige's 15th birthday which is May 29. After we left the restraunt Mike and Ryan spotted airplanes (model) being flown in a park by Hefner Lake, so we stopped in to watch them. We were there for maybe 5 minutes and a guy crashed a big model plane into the ground. It was something to see. Mike and Ryan thought it was "AWESOME" of course, but I felt bad for the owner, that is an expensive hobby. After our entertainment we went to Heather and Mike's house and ate cookie cake. The girls then went outside to do cartwheels, and Paige attempted them also!

It was a good day. I am still amazed that the first baby in my life, to make me know what it meant to love something that you hardly know unconditionally, is turning 15 this weekend. She has turned out to be such a beautiful young lady, inside and out. She will always be my Paiger! Happy Birthday Paiger, I love you!








No comments: