Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WOW! I am behind!

Well let's see I am so far behind, where shall I start....

Abbey's class went to the McGolden's sheep farm for an Easter egg hunt and snack picnic. The kiddos had a blast! While I was helping other mothers hide the eggs, there was a snake that slithered by my feet, close to my hands and in a hole! Needless to say, I screamed like a little girl- I hate those things being that close to me!!

We had our last soccer games, Saturday the 25. Both my girls lost their games but they had a fun day. Rylee plans on taking soccer both seasons next year, she really took to the sport and had a lot of fun! Abbey, well we will see where here mood leads her when the time comes next year!

We had hail, tornado warning, and wind last Saturday night. The sirens went off in town, along with the electricity. After the hail left Ryan and I stood on our front lawn and watched all the "possible" tornados West and East of Fairview. We actually saw 2 for sure, that formed and came down and then went back up. It was amazing!!

Ryan and I went to a No Justice concert in OKC at the end of March. We went with my sister Heather and her husband Mike. I just added a couple of pics of us, since I hardly ever put any on here that aren't of my children. LOL! You know me, I hate to be in pics!

Other than that it has been rather quiet around our house. Ryan's job slowed down for 2 weeks, but they have gotten quite a bit of work booked for now. I have been filling in at Farm Bureau more often and that keeps me busy. Only about 4 more weeks of school left, I can not believe it!! It is already time to start making summer plans!









No comments: