Friday, April 3, 2009

Ryan is 35!

Wow! It still amazes me that this is the 11th year I have celebrated a birthday with the love of my life...Okay, enough of the serious, now to the funny suff! So I thought I would be funny and send a text to everyone in my phone and asked everyone to send a Birthday Wish! About 30 minutes later, Ryan texted me and said thanks for the 20 something messages...I replied, only 20!! So then I did it! I went to the facebook page and encouraged everyone to send a text!!

I love that man!! Only someone with a good sense of humor would be taking it so well. He has no idea that about 25 of his friends are meeting us at the Bowling Alley for supper and bowling. I hope he has a wonderful day!!

He is the best daddy in the world!! (I know we can all say that about our hubbies, or I hope we can all say it! LOL!) I let the girls get finger paints yesterday and poster board and design their own Birthday "card/sign". Abbey's had a rainbow and clouds and said " Ryan, Happy Birthday. From Abbey" Rylee's had OU all over it, a picture of a bunny in the grass, and a Poem, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love you and I hope you do too!" They surprised him this morning with them. So proud and beaming from ear to ear. I love those girls of mine...they are such givers. We had also bought him a football. He wanted one, don't ask me why? Plus a couple of new t-shirts for work and a new dress shirt for Easter. I think he started his birthday off pretty well.

Any way if you read this today or tonight and want to send him a birthday message, please do, I know he likes it!! His number is 580-227-0465. Thanks for sharing his day with him.

No comments: