Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back In The Saddle Again






For those of you who do not know, last year our Rylee fell off a horse and broke her leg...I think it was more traumatic for me than her. Of course it was during the school year and all her wonderful class mates enjoyed catering to her every need, as did her little sister Abbey. Well we hit a milestone last weekend; Rylee got on a pony and rode by herself for a little while. She has ridden a little before then, but this was HER idea and she rode for awhile. I just wanted to share some pics of this wonderful moment with you. Ryan and I were so proud of her...you remember being told, "If you fall off a horse you have to get back on" I believe this is easier said then done.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I just found your blog . . . you rock for doing one. It's so much fun! Now I can keep up with you better too! I'm so glad Rylee got back up on the horse . . . that's a big deal!! Happy Blogging!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.